Book Awards V Rules and Sign-up



Thanks to all those who participated in the first four book awards challenges!! Are you up for a fifth? The challenge for Book Awards V will last for 10 months, from February 1 through December 1, 2011.

Rules:

  1. Read 5 books from 5 different awards during February 1, 2011 through December 1, 2011.

  2. Overlaps with other challenges are permitted.

  3. Choices don't have to be posted right away, and lists may be changed at any time.

  4. 'Award winners' is loosely defined; make the challenge fit your needs.

  5. SIGN UP at the Book Awards site using Mr. Linky -- please use a SPECIFIC post link.

  6. Read your books and then, if you wish, come post your reviews into Mr. Linky at http://bookawardschallenge.blogspot.com.

  7. Have fun reading!


8 comments:

    I was afraid this one was nto going to happen this year. Helps me read better books.

    More than happy to do this again. Post and official linky join-up to follow.

    On February 6, 2011 at 6:44 PM Anonymous said...

    I like this challenge. It'll help me stay current!

    i'm in, thanks for hosting.

    Five books? Only five? I'm sure I can manage that! Looking forward to participating again.

    Looks good - Just started a blog so this is my first challenge ever!!

    I hope there will be a book awards 6 challenge. I miss this one and would love to do it again!

    Are you going to do this challenge again in 2012??