Krin's list

I finally found twelve books on my TBR pile that qualify for this challenge, so here's my list:

God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy (BOOKER, 1997)
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson (NEWBERY, 1978)
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susannah Clarke (HUGO, 2005)
Perdido Street Station by China Mieville (ARTHUR C. CLARKE, 2001)
Lost Boy Lost Girl by Peter Straub (BRAM STOKER, 2003)
The Killing Floor by Lee Child (ANTHONY - Best First Novel, 1998)
Murder on the Iditarod Trail by Sue Henry (ANTHONY - Best First Novel, 1992)
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides (PULITZER, 2003)
March by Geraldine Brooks (PULITZER, 2006)
Such a Long Journey by Rohinton Mistry (GOVERNOR GENERAL'S, 1991)
The Dark-Adapted Eye by Ruth Rendell (EDGAR, 1987)
Dance Hall of the Dead by Tony Hillerman (EDGAR, 1974)

1 comments:

    I have The God of Small Things and Middlesex on my list as well.

    Welcome to the challenge!