Kristin's List

These are the books that I'm planning to read for this challenge. I'm already reading a few of these and others have been on my "someday I'll get to that" list for ages. So, I'm glad to have a good reason to read them finally! This might change and I'm sure I'll add to it as we go on.

1. The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai: Man Booker 2006
2. Anil's Ghost by Michael Ondaatje: Giller Prize 2000
3. The Stone Diaries by Carol Shields: NBCC 1994
4. We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver: Orange 2005
5. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Klay by Michael Chabon: Pulitzer 2001
6. The Human Stain by Philip Roth: PEN/Faulkner 2001
7. The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro: Man Booker 1989
8. Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Patterson: Newbery 1981
9. Lord of the Flies by William Golding: Nobel Prize 1983
10. Ironweed by William Kennedy: NBCC 1983
11. On Beauty by Zadie Smith: Orange 2006
12. The Giver by Lois Lowry: Newbery 1994

1 comments:

    Hi Kristin! The Stone Diaries, The Giver, and The Lord of the Flies are absolutely great. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.