Nicola's List

Nicola here from Back to Books. Here's my list:

**Edited** Boy, I sure hope this is ok, but I've decided to redo my initial list. I've decided that if I'm really going to follow through with this, I should have more books I already own on the list. So here's my new list, books I own marked *

1. Twelve Bar Blues by Patrick Neate (Whitbread)*
2. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood (Booker)
3. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy (Booker)
4. The Optimist's Daughter by Eudora Welty (Pulitzer)
5. So Big by Edna Ferber (Pulitzer)*
6. Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke (Nebula)*
7. A Dram of Poison by Charlotte Armstrong (Edgar)*
8. Tales of the South Pacific by James A. Michener (Pulitzer)*
9. Whip Hand by Dick Francis (Gold Dagger)*
10. Murder Against the Grain by Emma Lathen (Gold Dagger)*
11. Passage of Arms by Eric Ambler (Gold Dagger)*
12. The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth (Edgar)*

Extra's may be added at will :-)

2 comments:

    Welcome! I'm reading #2 and #3 as well.

    Well, I edited my list 3m, but #2 and #3 are still the same :-)