November/December '08 Reviews

1. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Pao (Nely)
2. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao (Nely)
3. Wendy (Rebecca)
4. Flowers for Algernon (Lauren
5. B isf for Burglar (Lauren)
6. Blindness (Teresa)
7. The Gathering (J)
8. Tricia (An Abundance of Katherines)
9. The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (Nely)
10. Cath (Mortal Engines)
11. The Kite Runner (Lauren)
12. Alice(The Idea of Perfection)
13. Jill (The Remains of the Day)
14. Dead Until Dark (Nely)
15. Teddy (My Sister\'s Keeper
16. Teddy (The Kite Runner)
17. Jill (The English Patient)
18. Robin (The Bridge of San Luis Rey)
19. Charming Billy (J\'s Review)
20. Teresa (The Sun Also Rises)
21. Tara (Mystic River)
22. Jackie (Farm Lane Books)
23. Rebecca @ The Book Lady\'s Blog (The Time Traveler\'s Wife)
24. Callista (Mixed Up Files...)
25. Sheri (The Kite Runner)
26. Robin (Becoming Naomi León)
27. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Lauren)
28. Teresa (Water for Elephants)
29. Nely (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)
30. alisonwonderland (The House of the Scorpion)
31. Teresa (Offshore)
32. The Time Traveler\'s Wife (Lauren)
33. Inkheart (Nely)
34. alisonwonderland (The Eyre Affair)
35. Susan Whelan (The White Tiger)
36. Teresa (On Chesil Beach)
37. Doubt (Nely)
38. Corinne (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress)
39. Corinne (The Road)
40. alisonwonderland (The Zookeeper\'s Wife)
41. Amy(The God of Animals)
42. Rebecca @ The Book Lady\'s Blog (The Remains of the Day)
43. Tricia (Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!)
44. Tricia (The Hunger Games)
45. Lisa Hill (In a Free State, Booker Prize 1971
46. Lisa Hill, Fly Away Peter, Australia-Asia Award 2008
47. The Ghost Road (Caribousmom)
48. Heart-Shaped Box (lesley)
49. M (The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian)
50. Stiff (Lauren)

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

9 comments:

    If you don't mind, please delete my first entry as I misspelled one of the title words. I hate that and I'm so sorry to bother you with this. Thanks, Nely

    I'm enjoying this challenge. :) Thanks for hosting!

    You're welcome; I really enjoy reading your reviews!

    I posted two reviews for November so far and I will be posting another shortly. Great challenge!

    On December 5, 2008 at 1:13 AM Anonymous said...

    I have completed three reviews in December for this challenge:

    The Glass Castle: http://anovelmenagerie.com/ghost/2008/12/04/book-review-the-glass-castle/

    The Road: http://anovelmenagerie.com/ghost/2008/12/03/book-review-the-road/

    and

    The Kite Runner:
    http://anovelmenagerie.com/ghost/2008/12/04/book-review-the-kite-runner/

    Mr. Linky only wants one of them, though... so, I thought I'd give them all to you here!

    Take care.

    sheri

    On December 20, 2008 at 6:03 AM Anonymous said...

    I've only just discovered this challenge, so I'm a few months behind.

    I've just linked a review for The White Tiger and now I'm off to find another award winner to read so that I can catch up.

    On January 8, 2009 at 4:35 AM Anonymous said...

    Progress so far:
    No 1. Booker Prize: In a Free State. I finished reading it and blogged it December 30th, 2008.

    On January 8, 2009 at 4:39 AM Anonymous said...

    Progress so far:
    No 1. Booker Prize: In a Free State. I finished reading it and blogged it December 30th, 2008.
    No 2: Australia-Asia Literary Award. I finished reading it and blogged it November 22nd, 2008.
    Lisa Hill

    On January 18, 2009 at 10:52 PM Anonymous said...

    Finished/reviewed my first book for this challenge in December - The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie:

    http://bookloversdiary.livejournal.com/28768.html