Monday, April 28, 2008 by 1morechapter
2. If you'd like to list books that you've read before this challenge, please use the BC Reads label. Please do not post a full review of BC Reads, though. A listing of previous books read with links is acceptable. You might want to put how you rated the book after the title.
3. I may edit your posts slightly if I see a misspelling--especially in the title of a book. I want books to be able to come up in the search function. Also, the correct spelling for Newbery is NEWBERY.
4. On this announcement post, I will highlight items in a different color when the announcement is new. I may use another announcement post if needed as well.
5. Recent eligible book lists added: Agatha, British Book Award, Giller Prize, and the Nobel Prize.
6. You may choose any book by a Nobel-prize winning author for this challenge. However, at least SIX of your twelve books must be actual award-winning books from the book lists.
7. Recent eligible book lists added: Anthony, Arthur C. Clarke, Bram Stoker, and World Fantasy.
8. Recent eligible book lists added: Spur, Gold Dagger, and IMPAC Dublin.
9. IMPORTANT: If you requested an invite and haven't received it, please look in your bulk/junk email folder. I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them! ANY booklover is more than welcome to post to this blog. If you still haven't received one, please comment again so that I can add you to our contributors.
10. I'm not going to be able to list all the prize winners, so feel free to choose from the non-fiction, history, "best first novel", or "young adult", etc. division of any prize.
11. Recent eligible book lists added: PEN/Hemingway, Independent Foreign Fiction, Royal Society Prize, and James Tait Black.
12. You may post your reviews in full on this site or just post a link. If you do post a link, however, please use the link to the review only. If you point it to your blog's front page, it is hard to find the review of the book after weeks or months.13. Have fun reading!