Hi all. My name is Equiano from Lost in Translation. Like several other folks, I've decided to read titles I already have in the house as my TBR pile is more like a mountain! Here's my list:

The Conservationist by Nadine Gordimer (MAN/BOOKER 1974)
A Good Man in Africa (COSTA/WHITBREAD 1981)
Ake by Wole Soyinka (NOBEL 1986)
The Famished Road by Ben Okri (MAN/BOOKER 1991)
Sacred Hunger by Barry Unsworth (MAN/BOOKER 1992)
American Gods by Neil Gaiman (HUGO 2002/NEBULA 2002)
The Polished Hoe by Austin Clarke (GILLER 2002/COMMONWEALTH 2003)
The In-Between World of Vikram Lall by M.G. Vassanji (GILLER 2003)
Boyhood by J.M. Coetzee (Nobel 2003)
The Secret River by Kate Grenville (COMMONWEALTH 2006)
The Native Commissioner by Shaun Johnson (COMMONWEALTH BEST BOOK AFRICA REGION 2007)
All We Have Left Unsaid by Maxine Case (COMMONWEALTH BEST FIRST BOOK AFRICA REGION 2007)

Thanks to 3M for hosting!

2 comments:

    You have a very unique list! I can't wait to hear your reviews.

    Welcome to the challenge.

    I have to say that "American Gods" is one of my all-time favorite reads EVER; now, at an average 100/bks/yr, that's sayin' *something*, I think! (LoL)

    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did; I'll look forward to your thoughts