My list

Sadly I have only completed six books so far for this challenge. Here is what I have completed and what I have left to complete.

1. Interpreter of Maladies Lahiri, Jhumpa [Pulitzer Prize]

2. Bel Canto By Anne Patchett [Booker Prize]

3. Blindess By Jose SARAMAGO [Nobel Prize]

4. The Color Purple by Alice Walker [Pulitzer Prize]

5. The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai (2006 Booker)

6. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy (1997 Booker)

7. March by: Geraldine Brooks [2006 Pulitzer Prize]

8. The Known World by: Edward P. Jones [2004 Pulitzer Prize]

9. Three Junes by: Julia Glass [2002 National Book Award]

10. Love in the Time of Cholera by: Gabriel García Márquez [1982 Nobel Prize]

11. Beloved By Toni Morison [ 1993 Nobel Prize]

12. The Magical Year of Thinking [2005 National Book Award]

13. Devil in the White City [2004 Edgar Award Winner for Best Fact Crime]



1 comments:

    I think you have made great progress!