Have you finished Book Awards II? Post your link here!

Congrats, and thanks for participating!

1. Teresa
2. raidergirl3
3. Nicola
4. Lauren
5. Robin
6. 3m
7. Sandra (Fresh Ink Books)
8. Laura
9. Alice
10. Matt
11. Joanna
12. Lightheaded
13. Tammy
14. Sheri @ A Novel Menagerie
15. Rhinoa
16. Becky
17. Tricia (Library Queue)
18. Lezlie (Books 'N Border Collies)
19. Jackie (Farm Lane Books)
20. Jessica (The Bluestocking Society)
21. Kim (page after page)
22. J
23. Kristi (Passion for the Page)
24. Cheli
25. Lizzy Siddal
26. Mee
27. Caribousmom
28. tanabata
29. Kimmie
30. Mrs. V (Mrs. V's Reviews)
31. K
32. Tiny Librarian
33. alisonwonderland
34. JLS Hall (Joy's Blog)
35. Nise'
36. Rebecca @ The Book Lady's Blog

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

7 comments:

    Thanks for hosting, Michelle!

    I got behind on this one, and then I thought I could catch up, thinking I had until July 1st. Unfortunately, I will not be able to finish it. Maybe next time.

    Can I just list the books or do I need to post the reviews as well?

    See www.Chelisreading.blogspot.com for her reviews for the Challenge

    Yes, I finished.
    Time for III~!

    http://anovelmenagerie.com/ghost/book-reviews/reading-challenges-2009/

    Sher

    Mmh 202 signed up and so far 26 people completed? (No, of course I'm not judging! :)

    I'm finished, check my blog.

    http://chelisreading.blogspot.com/