My list

I just joined this group and this is my list - as of today - I am leaving room for additions or changes.

  1. The Bridge to Terabithia - Paterson/Newbery
  2. Bel Canto - Patchett/Pen/Faulkner
  3. War Trash - Ha Jin/ Pen/Faulkner
  4. The Good Earth - Buck/Nobel-Pulitzer
  5. We Need to Talk About Kevin - Shriver/Orange
  6. The Known World - Jones/Pulitzer
  7. Atonement-McEwan/NBCC
  8. Kate Vaiden- Price/NBCC
  9. Wide Open - Baker/Impac Dublin
  10. Small Island-Levy/Commonwealth Writers
  11. March-Brooks/ Pulitzer
  12. Stones for Ibarra - Doerr/National Book Award

As of today, I own all but three of these books so that is an added bonus. I look forward to hearing about the wonderful books everyone is reading.

1 comments:

    I loved Atonement and The Good Earth. Great picks!