Sally906's List of 12

My 12 are (not necessarily in the order I will read them):

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech - Newbery Award - Finished - Review HERE
Miracles on Maple Hill by Virginia Sorensen - Newbery Award
Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson - Newbery Award
The View from Saturday by E.L. Konigsburg - Newbery Award
The Borrowers by Mary Norton - Carnegie Award (TBR)
The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Gouge - Carnegie Award (TBR)
A Thousand Acres by Jan Smiley - Pulitzer Prize
We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver - Orange Prize
Falling Free by Lois Mcmaster Bujold - Nebula Award (TBR)
The Shipping News by E. Annie Proulx - National Book Award
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling - Hugo Award (TBR)
The Virgin of Small Plains by Nancy Pickard - Agatha Award

Extra list - in case any of above are non-finishers (This will be added to as I come across others)
Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear - Agatha Award

1 comments:

    I had The View from Saturday on my list and it will be a back up. I don't own a copy right now but I will be hunting for it at book sales.